Deputy Director General (IOT) @ Telecommunication Engineering Center
With more than 22 years of extensive experience of planning, Project Management, Operations & maintenance of telecom networks in DoT/ BSNL and around three years experience of working in M2M/ IoT domain in TEC, DoT.
(A). In DoT / BSNL field units, worked as a business unit head in a number of districts. Transforms business problems into innovative technology solutions for e-Governance project / corporates. Extensive experience of presales, planning and provisioning of enterprise services with end to end solution for the corporate groups.
Detailed knowledge of regulatory affairs. Effective communicator & leader with strong analytic problem solving & organizational abilities.
Extensive technical experience of planning, execution and O&M of
• Fiber to the home (FTTH) network and GPON switches.
• Optical fiber cable (OFC) Network of more than 5000 RKM (24F / 96F / 288F) having transmission equipment (MADM 16, DWDM, ADM1 & CPE) with EMS to monitor the ring structure..
• GSM 2G / 3G /LTE, CDMA and Wi Max Networks and value added services..
• MPLS-VPN, Internet leased lines, High speed broadband network and Intelligent network services,
• Fixed line switches like OCB / C-DOT/ NGN and underground cables in wired network.
(B). In Telecommunication Engineering Center, working in Machine to Machine communication (M2M)/ Internet of Things (IoT) domain for finalizing specifications for India in sync with global community to have interoperability and economies of scale. It is being done through multi-stake holders participation in the working groups having members from Industries, Government, Academia and International SDOs. Headed Indian delegation in ITU-T SG-20 meeting held in Singapore and Geneva in 2016.
• Extensive knowledge of Low power wireless technologies, LTE, NBIoT, and 5G.
• IPv6, Embedded SIM
• MIMO – OFDM technology – key of high speed wireless communication, being used in LTE / LTE- A
• Wi Fi & offloading with cellular services.